Not going to lie. I wasn’t sure about posting resolutions — mostly because I haven’t done so in quite some time. With PTSD and depression ruling much of my life these past couple years, the concept of goals seemed too intangible to consider putting any thought into.
But here we are, the start of a new year, a new decade, and I’m ready to start moving forward and creating a life that is my own.
- complete the newest revision of current manuscript (Aeons: Book 1) to send back out into the query trenches
- draft short story for creature anthology to submit to editor
- begin adult revision of Aeons: Book 2
- begin drafting non-Aeon novel
- begin classes to complete degree
- post to blog more consistently
- be more active on social media
- get back into weight lifting
- establish more healthy habits
- post (at least) 3 singing videos
Really, what this all comes down to is me trying to hold more space to love myself this year. So here’s to a year of self-love, growth and acceptance.